At WindowsXL, we create only the finest conservatories. Aesthetically pleasing, harmonious and practical. Whether you're looking to create enhanced living space, experience natures beauty throughout the seasons, improve the appearance of your home or add value to your property, we're here to help you attain your goals.
We take care of every detail and offer a truly bespoke service to all our customers - we believe this puts us apart from the rest.
For over 17 years experience in supplying and installing market leading PVCu Conservatories, Windows, Doors, and Porches at the most affordable prices.
A conservatory can be spacious with room to relax and entertain, or intimate where you can escape from the outside world and just be yourself.
So whether you need a sanctuary of calm, a much needed study, playroom or extended dining area, WindowsXL can provide a conservatory which is exactly right for you.
- Our PVC-u frames are extruded under a quality assurance scheme and are Kitemarked under BS 7412, BS 7413 and the BS 7950 security Kitemark. They also have a British Board of
- Agrement assessment report number 1576.
- Our windows and doors will not discolour, age-harden, crack or be affected by extremes of temperature and are maintenance-free.
- All mitred joints are reinforced with box section extruded aluminium or galvanised steel.
- The sealed units can be constructed with a 24mm or 28mm thickness with two 4mm thick glass panels. This helps to reduce heat loss and keeps outside noise to a minimum.
- Our windows are fitted with Float glass in accordance with BS 6262 glazing recommendations.
- This means you get perfect, non-distorted vision.
- All glass used in our conservatories is safety-toughened complying with BS 6206.
- We also offer Solar Controlled glass, which is a revolutionary new product with superior heat retention and reflection properties.
- All PVC-u panels are reinforced.
- When a window is opened, it stays where you want it, due to the adjustable stainless steel friction stay hinges.
- All windows have the option of multiple security points. Options can include four-point steel bolt locks conforming to BSI PAS 0II standards and two ‘SAC’ bolts which secure the back of the windows.
- Doors are all fitted with a multi-point locking system listed in the association of British Insurers
- Guidelines. They can comprise of two hooking shoot bolts, one security latch and a five-lever dead lock.
- Door hinges are high tensile steel with anti-drill barrels.
- There is a choice of standard or low door thresholds.
- Roofs are constructed from load-bearing aluminium components covered with maintenance-free
- PVC-u and multiple wall polycarbonate or toughened glass as required for insulation.
- Flashings are completed in code 4 lead.